COVID-19 Division Hotline
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our school communities. Our division has implemented a COVID-19 hotline where parents/guardians are able to call or text if your child receives a positive COVID-19 result from Alberta Health Services. Please text or call the COVID-19 hotline number at 403-588-8155 and provide us with the following information:
- Your child’s first and last name and school of attendance
- When did your child get tested?
- When did they get informed that they were positive?
- Were they experiencing any symptoms, what date and time did those start?
- If they were not experiencing symptoms, what made them get a test?
- Last day they were at school?
- Does your child ride the school bus?
- Your first and last name with a phone number (with the area code) you can be reached at
Please inform us immediately once you receive the positive COVID-19 result. This method of communication will allow us to respond quickly in taking swift measures to protect our students and staff and to mitigate the spread of the virus.
Your child’s physical health and mental wellness is important to us. Our division will continue to strive to reduce the stigma around COVID-19. Please know that we are grateful for those who come forward and we will continue to support your child’s learning during this time.
We can all do our part in protecting the spread of the virus and will continue to show support, kindness and empathy for those who tested positive for COVID-19.
As we continue to work together to ensure safety and wellbeing for all, we continue to trust in the Lord with all heart and have confidence in His grace.