Knowledge and Employability Courses
Knowledge and employability courses are offered to Grade 8 to Grade 12 students who meet enrollment criteria. The courses are designed to:
- Prepare students for post-secondary studies and life-long learning.
- Align with other grade-level programs of study to maximize opportunities for student success.
- Help students become evangelized disciples, engaged thinkers and ethical citizens with entrepreneurial spirits.
- Assist students in transitioning from school to workplace and community.
- Give students the academic and occupational skills that employers value.
- Incorporate practical applications through off-campus learning experiences and community partnerships.