Inspired by Christ. Aspiring to Excellence.
Making Christ known to children.
- Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools is committed to supporting inclusive communities that foster care and compassion of students, families and staff with a complete offering of learning opportunities delivered within the context of Catholic teachings and tradition, and within the means of the Division.
- Called to continue Jesus' mission as prophet, priest and servant, we are guided by His life and teachings in all that we do.
- Our schools are gospel-centred communities of hope, fostering a Catholic value system within a pluralistic society.
- We focus on the education of the whole child helping students develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do:
- We honour our children.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith.
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment.
- We pray as an educational community.
- We practice servant-leadership.
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose.
- We value our staff.