This week's Wellness Wednesday video is a tad spicy.
Spicy Tomato Soup
- 12 Tomatoes
- 1 red chili pepper (substitute jalapeno pepper)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 cans of stewed tomatoes
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- Put all ingredients in a slow cooker for 3 hours on high or 5 hours on low.
- Use an emulsifier to blend together or transfer to a Vitaix or blender to blend together and put it back in the slow cooker to stay warm.
- Serve with some crusty bread.
#rdcrs #wellnesswednesdayPosted on