The Central Zone Prevention & Promotion Addiction & Mental Health Team is excited to share the new Move Your Mood Virtual program for youth ages 9 to 17. The program will be available virtually to all youth across the zone for the month of November. Registration is open, the deadline to register is October 28, 2020.
How the program will work:
- We invite you, as an amazing “connector” to promote the program to youth you are working with and let them/parents know how to register.
- Participants register by visiting www.sparcreddeer.ca and completing the online google form.
- The Move Your Mood team will email the registered participants on November 1 with Week 1 activities.
- Participants are encouraged to try as many of the healthy lifestyle activities as they can. There are five healthy lifestyle categories including;
- Each week, for four weeks - new activities will unlock for the youth to try.
- At the end of four weeks, participants will be asked to complete a short survey to be entered to win one of three $50 Sport Chek cards and Move Your Mood swag.
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org