For the Noodle Salad:
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 3 cups of broccoli slaw
- 1 cup thinly sliced red or yellow peppers
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
For the Dressing:
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey or agave or brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger root
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic,ginger and crushed red pepper flakes together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to the package. Once noodles are cooked, drain and set aside.
- Add pasta to a large bowl with prepared dressing and toss to coat.
- Add the broccoli slaw, peppers, green onions, and cilantro.
*if using a salad jar to store, layer vegetables at the bottom and noodles on top.
*option, add cooked chicken to the bottom.Posted on