Looking for a corner office with a view and love to travel? Train with Red Deer Catholic Transportation Department to be a Professional School Bus Operator and make an impact in a child's life.
Why should you choose to be a part of the team?
We offer an opportunity that is always exciting and allows for routine. We offer free personalized one-on-one training, competitive wages and flexibility with your personal life.
- Part-time hours, 4-6 hours a day. Perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur or retiree!
- Free Class 2 training.
- Competitive wages with the opportunity to earn more by taking on additional work.
- Bring your preschool-aged children to work with you.
- Summers, weekends and holidays off.
- Health benefits for full-time School Bus Operators.
Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools Transportation Department is seeking dedicated School Bus Operators to join our team in the Red Deer, Sylvan Lake, Blackfalds, Olds, Innisfail and Rocky Mountain House areas. Operators’ are responsible for safely transporting students on a daily basis and must be committed to safety.
As a School Bus Operator, you will work a split shift, driving approximately two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon. Operators’ work during the school year and are given time off in July and August. However, part-time work is available during this time for drivers wishing to work through the summer.
- Valid Class 5 (non-GDL) Alberta driver’s license (Free Class 2 training provided)
- Clear criminal record
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Red Deer, Sylvan Lake, Blackfalds, Olds, Innisfail and Rocky Mountain House
Required license or certification: Minimum class 5 non-GDL
How to Apply?
Please bring a resume and a current driver abstract Transportation Department at 209 Clearskye Way, Red Deer County.