- Blackfalds Community Guide
- Red Deer and Area Community Guide
- Innisfail Community Guide
- Olds Community Guide
- Sylvan Lake Community Guide
- Rocky Mountain House Community Guide
Family School Enhancement Counsellors are here to support all students and their families through life’s challenges.
Currently, the spread of COVID-19 has caused many disruptions in the lives of many families. Please read Alberta Health Services Help in Tough Times page on their website.
Help Seeker App
The Help Seeker app gives you access to your local community health and social services.
Health & Parenting
- Health Link 811 OR 1-866-408-5465
- Pediatric Urgent Care 5:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- Parent Help Line 1-888-603-9100
- Alberta Family Violence Info Line 310‑1818
Financial and Legal
- Dial-A-Law 1-800-332-1091
- Income Supports 1-866-644-5135
- Emergency Financial Support
Addictions and Mental Health
- Alberta Addiction Services Helpline 1-866-332-2322
- Alberta Mental Health Helpline 1-877-303-2642
- Alberta Help/Distress Line 1-800-779-5057
- Suicide Distress Line for the (403) Area Code 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Bullying Help Line 1-888-456-2323
First Nation, Métis and Inuit Specific
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line 1-855-242-3310
- Native Youth Crisis Hotline 1-877-209-1266 (Canada-wide)