Day of Confessions is one day a year when priests across the Archdiocese devote themselves to hearing confessions. This year's date is Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
Drop by the church and experience the grace of God in the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Priests welcome you no matter how long it's been since you have been to Confession, and no matter what you want or need to confess.
- Innisfail, Our Lady of Peace - 3:00-7:00 p.m. with Mass at 7
- Lacombe, St. Stephen - 4:00-7:00 p.m. with Mass at 7
- Olds, St. Stephen - 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Red Deer, Sacred Heart - 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Red Deer, St. Mary - 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30-5:30 p.m., and 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- Rocky Mountain House, St. Matthew - 12:00-1:00 p.m., 5-6:15 p.m. (6:30-7:00 p.m. Mass), 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Sylvan Lake, Our Lady of the Assumption - 4:00-8:30 p.m.
Click here for more information on the Day of Confessions.