July 6, 2020
Share photos of your child reading this summer, by using the hashtag #rdcrsreads on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can foster a love of reading over the summer months:
- Check out your local libraries for any virtual events or activities.
- Bring a book with you on holidays, when you go to the park or to the beach.
- Enjoy a good book before bed.
- Discover digital books that you can take anywhere with you.
- Enjoy a variety of reading materials, such as magazines, graphic novels, picture books, comics, etc.