On March 15, the Alberta Government announced that all schools will be closed for an indefinite period of time. To see Alberta Education's continuity plan, please click here.
Students are expected to stay home and our staff will continue to support student learning. School buses will not run. This includes the City of Red Deer transit.
On March 20, Alberta Education implemented new guidelines to direct how students will learn while in-school classes are cancelled due to the provincial health emergency. For more information, click here and our Learning at Home page.
On May 6, Alberta Education announced that students will not be returning to in-person learning at school for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
Our staff remains dedicated to supporting student learning and we will do everything we can to ensure this continues.
We would like to thank you for your continued support.
May God continue to bless you and your families. Please stay healthy.
Where Can We Get Updated Information on COVID-19?
- Alberta Health website and Twitter @YourAlberta
- Alberta Health Services website, FAQs and Twitter @ahsmedia
- Government of Canada
- Resources in other Languages
What can I do to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
To help prevent the spread of illness, we are encouraging you to do the following:
- Wash your hands often and well. Refer to hand-washing guidance at https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/info/Page14955.aspx
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill
- When sick, cover your cough and sneeze and then wash your hands. Refer to respiratory etiquette guidance at https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/info/Page14511.aspx
You can also find more information at https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx